1) Do you have any sugar added in your coconut water?
– No, we do not have any sugar added as well as any other additives. Various coconut water brands may contain sugar and not always cane one. The producer can use sugar made from GMO sugar beets.
2) Is it fully natural?
– It is not only natural but also 100% organic. 100% organic means that coconuts used in COCOZIA® were grown without applying persistent or toxic chemicals, Genetically Modified Organisms, hormones or antibiotics. We follow these strict standards that is why COCOZIA® is known as the USDA approved.
3) Why is COCOZIA® so expensive?
– It is not expensive. The price of our product is even lower than the price for many other coconut water brands. Besides, COCOZIA® is the highest quality product. It is 100% Organic, Kosher, Gluten free, non-GMO project verified. Our coconut water is taken from young coconuts and there are no any additives included.
4) What makes COCOZIA® coconut water different than other coconut water brands?
- The main difference is that our product is 100% organic that means that our coconut water is made according to strict standards (please, see question 2 for details) and does not contain any unhealthy substances. Conventional brands, as a rule, contain various additives like sweeteners, flavor enhancers, preservatives, synthetic vitamins and other things which can be Genetically Modified. One more advantage comparing to other brands is that COCOZIA® is made not from concentrate like a great variety of them. Besides, it is Kosher and Vegan, Gluten Free, USDA approved and, as it was mentioned before, non-GMO project verified.
5) What are the benefits of drinking coconut water?
– 100% organic coconut water like COCOZIA® contains a natural abundance of potassium and magnesium and other electrolytes. Electrolytes are directly involved with body hydration and muscle function. Better to get yours from a natural source like COCOZIA® than from a sugary, synthetic sports drink alternative.
6) Is it pasteurized?
– Yes, it is flash pasteurized. Flash means – ultra-pasteurization is the sterilization of food by heating it for an extremely short period, around 1–2 seconds, at a temperature exceeding 135°C (275°F). There is no boiling involved as we use UHT pasteurization.
7) What package sizes do you have?
– There are 11.1 (330 mL) and 16.9 (500 mL) ounce tetra packs.
8) Does it come in different flavors?
– Yes. We have original and chocolate flavors available now but, in the near future, there will be more: COCOZIA® with coffee, mango and pineapple.
9)Where can I purchase it?
– You can buy it online on www.amazon.com. Also we are available in numerous stores like Whole Foods, Costco, etc. The whole list of stores you can find there: http://www.cocozia.com/retailers/
10) What ingredients are in COCOZIA®?
– Only 100% pure coconut water if we talk about original flavor and organic coconut water, water, organic coconut milk, organic cane sugar, organic cocoa powder, organic guar gum and salt if we talk about chocolate flavor.
11) Is it healthy?
– Extremely healthy! COCOZIA® contains a natural abundance of potassium and magnesium, as well as other electrolytes. Electrolytes are directly involved with body hydration and muscle function.
12) Where is it made?
– It is harvested and packed in Philippines.
13) What about shelf life?
– Its shelf life is 12 months. COCOZIA® is shelf stable that means that no refrigeration needed.
14) Why is COCOZIA® kept in Tetra Paks?
– Tetra Paks guarantee the highest quality and purity of our product while using the aseptic packaging technology. Aseptic processing is the process by which a sterile product is packaged in a sterile container in a way that maintains sterility and there is no need to add any preservatives.